[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Equinox license to DIG

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:52:51 EST 2011

After lively discussion here on the mailing lists, on IRC, in ESI's
offices, and with the Software Freedom Conservancy, it is clear that
some in the community believe we have unintentionally created a
potential barrier to DIG using our documentation for the good of the
community at large. This was never our intent, and while that may not
necessarily be the opinion of the greater community, neither did we
have any intent to divide the Evergreen community in any way.