[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Equinox license to DIG

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Wed Dec 21 15:17:25 EST 2011

Mike Rylander wrote:

> The feedback we received, in part, helped us come to this decision.
> We appreciate the open dialogue

As does Conservancy, and I believe that the Evergreen Oversight Board
feels the same way.

> The new licensing information will read as follows:
>
> Copyright: 2011 Equinox Software.
> Creative Commons License <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>
> This work by Equinox Software, Inc. is licensed under a Creative
> Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
> <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>.

This license statement looks just great.  Thank you so much to Equinox for
contributing valuable documentation to the Evergreen project, and for your
plans to continue doing so in the future!

Finally, I've been delighted to be involved with the discussion on this
and I'm glad we reached an outcome that everyone is happy with!
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy