[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] missing info install on Debian Squeeze

Sue Hopkins shopkins at cwmars.org
Mon Feb 14 15:19:24 EST 2011

Hi,

I hope this is the right list to send this to. I have been using the
documentation for Install Evergreen 2.0 on Debian Squeeze.  I have found
that there are two steps missing in order to get Evergreen to run.
After step IV, as the opensrf user you need to cd
/home/opensrf/Evergreen-ILS-2.0.1  then you must run autogen.sh
./autogen.sh before the you can configure and compile Evergreen.  Also
sometime after you set the STAFF_CLIENT_BUILD_ID (step VI) you need to
fetch, extract and copy the files from the dojo tool-kit.

1)        wget
http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.3.3/dojo-release-1.3.3.tar.gz

2)      tar - -C /openils/var/web/js - -xzf dojo-release-1.3.3.tar.gz

3)      cp - -r /openils/var/web/js/dojo-release-1.3.3/*
/openils/var/web/js/dojo/.

Sue Hopkins

Systems & Networking Manager

C/W MARS, Inc.