[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Complete list and documentation for receipt template macros?

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Jun 7 11:19:38 EDT 2011

Terran,

FYI. You can search the archives here:
http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/search/?q=

or browse them here:
http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-documentation/

I'm not sure about a complete list of macros. That would seem to be a good thing to put together if there isn't one already. Have you been keeping track of the macros that you've found don't work, and the ones that do but aren't listed? That could make a useful bug report.

Thanks,
Karen

----- "Terran McCanna" <terran at claytonpl.org> wrote:

Hello,

Please excuse me if this has been discussed already, but I have just joined this list and I have not yet seen a way to search the archives.

Has anyone developed a complete list of the macros that can be used in the receipt templates (and possibly, associated documentation)? I've looked through the lists in the macro pop-up boxes within the receipt template editor, but they appear to be out of date. Some of the macros do not work, and other macros are not listed.

Thank you,

Terran McCanna
Virtual Services Librarian
Clayton County Library System