[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] questions/report for meeting

Hilary Caws-Elwitt sctylibrary at stny.rr.com
Mon May 9 13:23:30 EDT 2011

Argh, too many conflicting meetings--I can't attend the DIG meeting this afternoon. I do have some questions (maybe some were discussed at the hackfest):

--Stick with cataloguing vs cataloging? (note that the file is named cataloging.xml--should it be consistent there as well?)

--When we're done with an assignment, is there a review process before marking DONE on the assignment page? I am mostly finished with the MARC editor and Z39.50 sections (made a bunch of changes today
which should show up tomorrow).

--I edited the assignment wiki because I moved the overlaying records section into the editor and Z39.50 sections. As I work on "Validating Records," I'm seeing that Manage Authorities is not covered
anywhere. Can I/should I add that--ie is the outline still flexible, or do we need consensus to change it?

Thanks!

--
Hilary Caws-Elwitt, Systems&  Public Services Librarian
Community Information Network Administrator/Programmer