[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] questions/report for meeting

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Mon May 9 13:33:47 EDT 2011

Hilary,

Alternative spellings did come up at the Hackfest, but I'm not sure if we came to any definite conclusion on that or not.  I plan to bring that up again at today's meeting.

We haven't had too much in the way of a formal review process to date (though that might be something worth considering).  You could always post a note to the list that you've completed changes on a particular section and solicit feedback, but I think you're probably safe labeling it as Done in the outline if you feel it's done.  That won't stop someone else from suggesting changes in the future if they'd be helpful.

The outline is definitely still flexible, especially for relatively minor changes like that.  More major changes might warrant discussion here first, but nothing is written in stone.

Thanks,
Karen