[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] questions/report for meeting

sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Mon May 9 14:11:22 EDT 2011

I believe the outline for cataloging is one I submitted based on
what I had documented for Indiana, and I believe there weren't any
manage authorities capabilities at that time.

I hope no one would object to adding it to the outline: it
definitely needs documenting and should go under cataloging.
Personally, I'm all for filling in the gaps. I know I've thought
of more things to document since I submitted the outline.

Sarah Childs
Senior Cataloger
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
250 North Fifth Street