[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Evergreen Permissions descriptions/map/matrix documentation?

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:34:00 EDT 2011

I think I would generally agree with what you are suggesting.  For one, I
don't think repeating the code description does anything and I personally
would find it an enormous help to have more meaningful descriptions.  I also
think it would be very helpful to have the required for language in there
and in the appropriate sections of the documentation.  In working on our
system, I have had to do a bit of sleuth work to identify what permissions
are need for a given function and I'm still very uncertain if I'm
understanding some of these correctly.  Therefore, proceeding as you suggest
would be a big help.

Tim Spindler
Manager of Library Applications
C/W MARS

Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*