[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Updating Attributions

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Mon May 16 16:44:37 EDT 2011

Hi DIGgers,

Jason Etheridge recently raised the question of whether our documentation was properly adhering to the CC BY-SA requirements of giving proper attribution for materials used.  In response to this concern, Robert Soulliere has created an attribution page listing the various entities who have contributed documentation and updated the copyright statement to link to this attribution page.  The new page can be viewed at either of the links below.

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/attributions.html
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.0/draft/html/attributions.html

So, our request is that you look over the attributions list see if we've overlooked any organizations who contributed and take a look at the list of DIG members to see if we've missed anyone (http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:digparticipants) and add their names as needed.

Also if you have any questions or concerns about how we're handling attributions and copyright at the moment, now's the time to speak up.

Jason & Robert, did I leave anything out?

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Collier