[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Updating Attributions

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon May 16 17:29:22 EDT 2011

> Also if you have any questions or concerns about how we're handling attributions and copyright at the moment, now's the time to speak up.
>
> Jason & Robert, did I leave anything out?

I think we should be a little more specific with external sources that
can stand on their own (as opposed to patches/changes directly against
our documentation), like a citation.

For example,

Copyright © 2011 BC Libraries Cooperative
"Sitka Evergreen Training Manual", originally published at
http://docs.sitka.bclibraries.ca/Sitka/current/html/
and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
Unported license

Copyright © 2011 Georgia Public Library Service & Equinox Software
"The Acquisitions Module Evergreen Release 2.0.0", originally published at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=the_acquisitions_module_ev.pdf
and licensed under the Creative Commons, Attribute-Share-Alike license.

What do you think?

--
Jason Etheridge