[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Updating Attributions

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 17 18:40:57 EDT 2011

Hi all,

> I'll be happy to contact GPLS. And I've already assented to licensing
> my own contributions under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 Unported.

Consider us contacted.  GPLS will consider anything on the wiki with our copyright on it to be licensed under the "new" (now year and a half old) licensing scheme. The PINES reporting guide will need to be updated with a copyright statement - and probably needs much more updating that is beyond what we can handle right now.  Please know that if you have borrowed/copied from it that we will not come after you!

Hope that helps,

Chris

--
Chris Sharp