[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Updating Attributions

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue May 17 17:51:44 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Lori Bowen Ayre <lori.ayre at galecia.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification Jason...and I hate to be known as someone who
> puts one in an anal retentive/pedantic mindset!

Blame the topic, not yourself.  No worries :-)

> Shall I get a copy of the KCLS Acq documentation that has a CC-SA license
> then?  I doubt there's had any copyright statement on it.

I think in your case the license was implied.  I think it's enough to
have the public blessing of the copyright holder for it to be
"official" (even if conveyed by an agent of the copyright holder), if
you want to make that happen.  No need to re-publish under an explicit
license IMO.

-- Jason