[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Test server for 2.1 (was: DIG Meeting Follow-up)

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Sep 13 21:42:03 EDT 2011

Can I suggest adding this as an agenda item for the next Community
Meeting? September 23rd at 2PM Eastern if
http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/2011-September/005489.html
holds up. Sort out who is going to offer what in the test server
space, per the page at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_servers (and
note the outstanding call for a SIP demonstration/test server).