[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] April 2012 DIG meeting minutes; next meeting?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Apr 9 19:42:13 EDT 2012

1) Minutes for this months's DIG meeting are available at:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20120405-minutes

2) According to our recent schedule of meeting the first Thursday of
the month, our next meeting would be May 3rd. We are also scheduled to
meet during the Hackfest day of the conference at 1 PM. We could wait
to decide in Indy what to do for May, though I know some DIG members
cannot make it to the conference at all or will not be there for the
conference Hackfest day, so perhaps we can recap our conference
meeting in May?

Thought?
Yamil

P.S. Once again Many thanks to June Rayner for taking and posting the
minutes.