[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Getting the Evergreen docs on your phone: generating epub

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Apr 27 07:04:20 EDT 2012

On Apr 25, 2012 8:31 AM, "Soulliere, Robert" <
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> This is fantastic!
>
> I checked out the epub file and it looks great. I was also able to
process an epub file on the documentation web server. Do you think it is
ready to add to the nightly processing schedule and made available on the
documentation page, or do you think more asciidoc clean up is required
first?

> Thanks,
> Robert

Hi Robert:

I think it's good to go as is; it builds, and if we notice any other
required cleanup, we can always throw more fix commits at the repository.

It would be great to see this generated on a nightly basis! Thanks!