[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Getting the Evergreen docs on your phone: generating epub

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Sat Apr 28 12:22:23 EDT 2012

Robert, we missed you at the Conference!

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling