[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.3 acquisitions documentation

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Fri Aug 24 12:13:15 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I've written documentation describing acquisitions development in 2.3.
The following pieces are now available:

  * Activate Purchase Order with Zero Copies
  * Electronic Invoicing
  * Enhancements to Fiscal Rollover
  * Return to Line Item
  * Search for Line Items from an Invoice
  * Core Source Added for Fund Reporting

You can view this documentation in HTML and Asciidoc on the ESI website at:

http://www.esilibrary.com/esi/availableDocs.php

Also, I just want to take a moment to let you know that I have resigned
my position as Education Director at Equinox Software.  A need to spend
additional time with my family prevents me from focusing on my current
role with the company.    However, I hope to keep an eye on, and perhaps
a hand in, the Evergreen project, and I hope that I'll be talking with
all of you online or in person again sometime soon.  In the mean time, I
wish you all the best as you continue to move forward with Evergreen
documentation.

Thanks,
Sally

--