[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.3 acquisitions documentation

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Aug 24 13:01:36 EDT 2012

Sally,

This is very sad news for the Evergreen community.  Your excellent work
will be greatly missed.  That said, family should come first!  So, enjoy!
 Thanks so much for all you've done.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling