[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Chapter 14. Using the Booking Module (2.x)

Shannon Dineen (Project Sitka) sdineen at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Tue Feb 14 13:43:18 EST 2012

Hello Peter and DIG:

Sitka has booking module documentation for Evergreen 2.0 at
http://docs.sitka.bclibraries.ca/Sitka/current/html/booking-module.html in
DocBook format if this helps. It was adapted from the 1.6 DIG
documentation, so maybe it will save a step.

We are happy to have it used in DIG documentation if of use.

Regards,

Shannon Dineen
Support Suite Coordinator
BC Libraries Cooperative