[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Serials Documenation

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Mon Feb 27 11:44:50 EST 2012

I have gone through the serials documentation for 2.0.  I think in general
chapter 4 can be moved up but there is something odd I never noticed
before.  We have Chapter 4 which includes a line for the Alternate Serials
Control View and then there is Chapter 5 which is about the Alternate
Serials Control View.  I think the line for alternate serials control view
can be removed under chapter 4 and just use Chapter 5.

*
*

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*