[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation for using the staff client

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Mar 8 08:59:16 EST 2012

Hi all,

I have reviewed the 1.6 documentation for Using the Staff Client.

All of the documentation can be moved up to 2.0

"Logging into Evergreen" and "Navigation" can be moved up to 2.1 and 2.2.
"Customizing the Staff Client" needs some work as there are new toolbar
options available in Evergreen as of 2.1. This should be a nice project for
a volunteer who wants to get started in DIG with a quick and easy task!

I also would like to add the attached docs, which were adapted from
documentation created by my colleague, Tracy Swaim, at MVLC.

Preset tabs can be added to the docs for 2.1 and 2.2 (I have provided it
both as an XML file and an asciidoc file.) This could probably be added to
the end of the chapter.

Auto login (asciidoc format) can be added to the docs for 2.2. I would
recommend placing this after the "Logging into Evergreen" section.

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator