[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: EDI Setup

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Mar 15 12:27:01 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

Thanks for converting this to text.  I'm attaching a revised version of
the file, replaced bad characters that prevented asciidoc from
converting the file due to UTF-8 character issues.

I also edited the file's contents to be a little more generic since it's
to become official DIG documentation rather than something specific to
our setup.  Hopefully that'll help make it easier to use for others.

I think it'd be good to include an additional section on a sort of broad
overview of how EDI works, from A/T to EDI messages, and back.  But
didn't have time to finish that today.

Cool deal.

-- Ben

On 3/15/12 8:42 AM, Tim Spindler wrote:
> I have taken the page that Mike Peters and Ben Shum set up (
> http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=acq:edi_configuration )
> and I think I correctly converted to ASCII Docs for inclusion into the
> Documenation.  The file is attached.
>
> It should be place in the following locations
>
> 2.1 Documentation
>
>     After Chapter 10 Installing Evergreen add another chapter like
>     Installing and Setting up EDI
>
> 2.2 Documentation
>
>     Install EDI
>

> --
>
> Tim Spindler
>
> Manager of Library Applications
>
> tspindler at cwmars.org <mailto:tspindler at cwmars.org>
>
> 508-755-3323 x20
>
> C/W MARS, Inc.
>
> 67 Millbrook St, Suite 201
>
> Worcester, MA 01606
> http://www.cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>
>
> *P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless
> it's really necessary.*

Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator
Bibliomation, Inc.