[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: EDI Setup

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Thu Mar 15 12:36:04 EDT 2012

Ben,

I saw you asked in chat about the location in the Docs for this.  The only
reason the installation area made sense to me was because in my mind if you
have to go on the server and move files/run files I think of it as part of
installation but if you are change field values in the GUI it is setup.  It
is probably an arbitrary difference.

Tim