[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.2 Acquisitions

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Mon Mar 19 14:51:18 EDT 2012

I started to look and think about an outline for acquisitions and I'm
wondering what others think.  There are a number of set up and ongoing
management issues for funds, providers, fund sources, and edi that will be
located on the server admin >> acquisitions menu but I'm not sure how
others do it but our individual libraries who do acquisitions will be
managing much of this information and I think they would look for it under
Acquisitions.  Do we want a link to server admin>>acquisitions from the
main acquisitions documentation?

Even in the client, it still doesn't make sense to me that funds,
providers, and fund sources would be under administration.  In my mind,
that is part of acquisitions more so than systems administration.

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*