[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Acquisitions administration Documenation 2.0-->2.1

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Tue Mar 20 11:42:35 EDT 2012

I have been looking at this and the documentation in 2.0 can be used for
2.1 (chapter 21).  I would suggested one minor change

Change the statement on the
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.0/draft/html/acq_admin_distribution_formulas.html

that reads "Ignore the Skip Count field. It has no purpose in 2.0."  to "Ignore
the Skip Count field its currently not use."  I tested this in 2.1 and it
still does nothing.

I would also change the the following page on the intro because it had some
language that was specific to C/W MARS.(
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.1/html/acquistions.html)

“The following diagram shows how the workflow functions in Evergreen. One
of the differences in this process you should notice is that when creating
a selection list on the vendor site, libraries will be downloading and
importing the vendor bibs and item records. This will not be batched
overnight as was done with with the previous system.”

Changed to

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*