[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] compatibility survey?

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 23 15:12:04 EDT 2012

I was fooling around with the Forms option in Google Documents, and
came up with:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJLZXNka2F3LVhPR0tfdDlOVVNxUlE6MQ&ifq

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao-2sbmczZqBdGJLZXNka2F3LVhPR0tfdDlOVVNxUlE#gid=0

What do you guys think of this?  Do we want to tweak the survey?  I
could work on some programmatic way to munge the spreadsheet data
(into asciidoc, dokuwiki, etc.), but I think we'd want some volunteers
to hand summarize/sanitize/vet the data into some canonical form
periodically.

I can of course give others edit access to the raw form if we want to
run with this.

--
Jason Etheridge
http://evergreen-ils.org