[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] proposal: update "Statistical Categories Editor" document

Scott Prater sprater at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:46:53 EDT 2012

I've made some changes to the Statistical Categories Editor interface,
documented here:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:proposal:patron_statistical_categories

and I'd like to contribute documentation for the new features.

It looks like the latest public version of the document is here:

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.0/draft/html/lsa-statcat.html

and it appears to be out-of-date, as there are more fields now, and
the layout has changed somewhat.

What would be the best approach for submitting an updated document?  I
see that there's a git documentation repository, with
Docbook-formatted documentation in it.  Should I clone that
repository, create a branch, update the document in the branch, and
open a Launchpad bug when the updated document is available?

Also, the work I did is for patron statistical categories;  there have
been other changes made to the statistical categories editor besides
mine since this draft version of the documentation.  With whom should
I collaborate to get an updated version of this document together?

thanks,

-- Scott