[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Should DIG focus on EG 2.2 or 2.3 documentation

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Sep 4 23:35:16 EDT 2012

Hello,

This question came up in the last DIG meeting[1], and we wanted to bring it up on the DIG List.  Also, in the past within DIG we have spoken about preparing a minimum core set of instructions for each new release which we could try for 2.3. Then again, should we only focus on 2.3, with the hope that documentation that works in 2.2 will be moved over by volunteers like myself since I am on 2.2. Finally another key issue is that there is still a lot of older documentation that needs review by volunteers so that it can just be moved over to both 2.2 or 2.3.

Let the discussion begin,
Yamil

[1]  Meetbot created minutes of the last meeting:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2012/evergreen.2012-08-02-14.01.html