[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need help with proofreading some EG 2.4 documentation

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Aug 6 10:43:25 EDT 2013

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could look over some documentation that my Spring 2013 intern converted from DocBook to AsciiDoc. I have been too slammed with planing for the 2014 EG conference to look the stuff over, and a fresh pair of eyes would also help. It might help if you have access to a EG 2.4 server could look, but we just need non-technical proofreading at this point.

The type of proofreading I need is more along the line to see if we forgot or mislabeled sections, if we forgot to include whole paragraphs from the older documentation, and if you happen to notice glaring spelling or grammar mistakes.

I have two sets of files, the AsciiDoc files (which are very easy to read) and the prettier HTML files (with image files). I can send you the files by email, or we can use Dropbox or Google Drive to share the files in realtime. I can do the AsciiDoc editing.

Optionally, I can give you some online AsciiDoc training if you are curious.

I listed the sections that my intern prepared that need proofreading in this DIG outline to give you an idea, and to let you choose which sections you want to work on.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs_2.4:outline

Thanks in advance,
Yamil