[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** RE: DIG hack-a-way ideas for 2013 (take 2)

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Thu Aug 29 10:22:36 EDT 2013

I like everything that you've written, Yamil.

On AsciiDoc: I'm willing to put together little tutorial videos (we have Camtasia Studio here at C/W MARS) or host a webinar(s) on this topic (or do both).

C/W MARS is possible as a location. It's in Worcester, MA. A location in or closer to Boston would also be good.

Jim

Jim Keenan
Library Applications Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
Currently reading The Coldest Winter by David Halberstam
Just finished In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson