[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG hack-a-way ideas for 2013 (take 2)

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Aug 30 13:10:16 EDT 2013

Hi Yamil,

+1 to meeting in separate clusters and to using Google Hangouts to link
together clusters and individuals. I'm happy to go to Berklee or to C/W
MARS for the Massachusetts cluster.

Rather than spending time at the hack-a-way introducing people to
AsciiDoc, could we post a video tutorial so that people could watch it
ahead of time? The hack-a-way may be a good opportunity for people to
ask questions about AsciiDoc as they are using it for their first time.

How about if we set up a Doodle for November to see when people can
participate?

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator