[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Help to translate Evergreen to Spanish (Mexico)

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Jan 8 17:35:16 EST 2013

Heberto,

Thank you for your interest in helping with translating Evergreen into
Spanish. Though it might sound counterintuitive, my understanding is
that you should offer your help to the Evergreen developers mailing
list[1] instead of the documentation list. Currently in Evergreen, as
far as I understand, Evergreen translations are tied to parts of the
Evergreen code, therefore the developers are the ones that typically
lead the way with helping translators at this time. Though it could
change in the future. This documentation list is the common place to
turn to for communicating about official documentation issues or
questions.

Assuming that no one else on this list has a different suggestion, I
would suggest you resend your original email to the developer list...

Thanks again and feel free to reply to my message if you have questions.

Good luck,
Yamil

P.S. I am also interested in helping translate EG into Spanish, it is
my first language, but do not currently have the time. I will keep an
eye on your progress, and maybe we can collaborate in the future.