[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Help to translate Evergreen to Spanish (Mexico)

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Jan 9 10:49:06 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 05:35:16PM -0500, Yamil Suarez wrote:
> Heberto,
>
> Thank you for your interest in helping with translating Evergreen
> into Spanish. Though it might sound counterintuitive, my
> understanding is that you should offer your help to the Evergreen
> developers mailing list[1] instead of the documentation list.

Well, Heberto's question about translating the documentation is
relevant.  In theory, a team interested in translating the documentation
would just have to translate the contents of the /docs/ folder in from a
git branch or tarball; as long as they maintain valid AsciiDoc markup,
it should work.

That said, we would need to figure out where to keep the translations.
Maybe we would end up create docs/<language>/ subdirectories and pushing
the English docs into docs/en-US/ or something like that?