[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Help to translate Evergreen to, Spanish (Mexico)

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Jan 9 10:45:52 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 03:17:29PM +0000, Kivilahti Olli-Antti wrote:

<snip>

> No wonder the Canadians use English as well.

I'm going to ignore much of this message because it seems unnecessarily
negative to me, but on this particular point: not all Canadians use the
English interface; in particular the public catalogue gets used in
French.

Pasi's help in uncovering i18n problems (and fixing many of them) has
been greatly appreciated and helped improve Evergreen significantly
already.