[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: Help to translate Evergreen to, Spanish (Mexico)

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Wed Jan 9 13:24:53 EST 2013

>I'm going to ignore much of this message because it seems unnecessarily
>negative to me, but on this particular point: not all Canadians use the
>English interface; in particular the public catalogue gets used in
>French.

Well it's good to hear it's used in French, as that's not what I heard.

The whole fuss is unnecessarily negative, but we will certainly finish this :)
Luckily now we can help others get over these translation barriers, as there seems to be one actor in the community that has piloted the internationalization features of Evergreen ;)

OAK