[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Evergreen End User Survey for QA

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Fri Jun 21 11:40:18 EDT 2013

Hi, Grace.
I notice the survey doesn't ask what version people are using. It seems
like without knowing version it will skew the usage for certain
features.  The thing that jumped out at me was Link Checker. When I saw
it on the list, I thought "What link checker?" I checked and found it's
a feature in 2.4. Likely we will use the link checker when we move to
2.4, but that won't be until later this year.

---
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library