[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Evergreen End User Survey for QA

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 24 09:52:59 EDT 2013

Hi Sarah,
I see your point but we did leave that out as a conscious decision since
we've had terrible luck in the past getting end-users to report versions.
 Some data, in that case can be worse than no data.
For the features that people aren't using yet because they're on an older
version, I don't think that impacts the survey because it's about what
people are using today with the version they are on.  Also, this survey is
intended to shed light on the areas that are the most heavily used by each
staff group.  I don't think that link checker will ever be one of the
things that people use every single day and there aren't many large,
complex, and heavily used features that are different between 2.3 and 2.4.
 Tell me if I'm wrong?

Sincerely,
Grace

gdunbar at esilibrary.com