[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] PostgreSQL PPA for Debian/Ubuntu

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 20 13:37:45 EDT 2013

Hi Elliot,

Thanks for the heads up; this is a nice catch.  I agree that the
installation documentation will need to be updated.  Since the README
is maintained as part of the Evergreen code itself, I suggest that you
file a bug at https://launchpad.net/evergreen, which will signal folks
who would be testing revised installation instructions to do their
thing.

Regards,

Galen