[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] PostgreSQL PPA for Debian/Ubuntu

Elliot Voris evoris at slcconline.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:35:12 EDT 2013

Done and done: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1157897

Thanks for the guidance!

Elliot J. Voris

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Ben Shum
Sent: 20 March 2013 12:41
To: open-ils-documentation at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] PostgreSQL PPA for Debian/Ubuntu

Also, I know Jason Stephenson and I have talked about this in IRC in the last couple weeks.  I've been doing some light testing in this area to see how the new apt source works for Ubuntu systems.

Good to have a bug report to remind us about fixing the documentation though.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator