[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG AsciiDoc formatting questions

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Mar 25 11:35:59 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I am working on some updated official documentation, but before I
submit it I wanted to ask some formatting questions on the list to
preserve the answers for posterity.

Question 1: I remember hearing a while back that when we are finally
including AsciiDoc documentation into the code/documentation Git
repository we should limit the line widths to something like 72
characters. Is this correct at all?

Question 2: I have worked on updating some TPAC introduction
documentation. The EG 1.6 version of the documentation was broken up
into multiple files, i.e basic_search.xml and advanced_search.xml.
Should the updated version for EG 2.4 be also broken up into multiple
files, or should I make them a large single file?

Thanks in advance,
Yamil