[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Style Guide rough draft

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Nov 7 11:19:28 EST 2013

I guess we need both a new AsciiDoc formatting guide and a general style guide, though they can live together. Great brainstorming topic for the DIG hack-a-way. Also, we would want to eventually go back and make all the documentation match our future AsciiDoc and style guide. I was looking for low level tasks for a future intern, and I think I just found it. (If this is still an issue in January.)

Yamil