[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Poll to pick date/time for online DIG AsciiDoc training

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Nov 6 17:47:55 EST 2013

Hello,

I am finally ready to try to schedule a Doodle Poll to pick a time to
give the DIG AsciiDoc presentation in preparation for the 2013 DIG
hack-a-way next week.

Please fill out the form so I can pick the time when we will get the most folks.

http://doodle.com/z9uq6h2urapbb8ws

If necessary I will present twice, though I plan to record the
presentation on Youtube so it can be watched any time.

Also, I plan to use an "On Air" Google Hangout which will allow you to
watch by visiting a Youtube link, but if you want to be able to ask
questions you need to join the Google Hangout I will create. For that
I will need to eventually get an email address from the participants
thta is linked to their Google Accounts.

One more thing, for those that cannot make any dates, you can access
the presentation already from the following or go to DIG home page
where there is another link to it.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/pub?id=1o8HruJayUSEvXQlU_IjU6xN3cJbuw3yagENlcUM7sUU&start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Thanks in advance,
Yamil