[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2013 DIG hack-a-way: What will you work on?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Nov 7 17:23:51 EST 2013

Hello,

In case we have communications issues at the start (or during) the DIG hack-a-way, I wanted to propose that we start selecting what you would like to work on. I brought this up at today's DIG monthly meeting and others agreed.

Please refer to the DIG hack-a-way agenda wiki page for the proposals so far.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_hack-a-way

I would recommend that you do two things…

1)  add your name (first initial and last name) to the item you will focus on.

(If you currently do not have wiki editing access email me directly to get access or ask me to add your name to that page.)

Thanks in advance,
Yamil