[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Web client docs question: admin config information?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Dec 8 17:15:54 EST 2014

Hello,

On Friday I worked on updating the "circulation patron record" section
of the docs. I was wondering what I should do with the sections that
covered administrative configuration instructions.

For example, content like this...

1) Requested fields may be configured in the _Library Settings Editor_
(_Admin ->
 Local Admin -> Library Settings Editor_).

2) These may be configured in the _Statistical Categories Editor_ (_Admin ->
Local Admin -> Statistical Categories Editor_).

Currently the web client does not have these "admin > local admin" or
"admin > server admin" menus available. Should I take out this content
that refers tot hese menus or you should I leave them in?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Yamil