[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Web client docs question: admin config information?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Dec 8 17:29:24 EST 2014

Hi Yamil,

I came across some similar issues when I was doing general client
documentation Friday. For example, there is client documentation on
double-clicking that covered double clicking a patron's name to pull up
their record, which I adapted for the web client, but this section also
included double clicking in cataloging, which has not yet been done.

I opted to leave that documentation out for now since it is not yet
available in the web client. However, I was thinking we should note down
any outstanding to-do items from those sections (maybe in a different
color), so that we don't forget to do them when these features are
implemented. I didn't have time to update the wiki page accordingly
today, but I hope to get to it tomorrow.

Does that make sense to everyone?

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator