[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] What time should DIG meet during the hackfest at the Evergreen conference?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Feb 20 16:33:20 EST 2014

Hello,

I was hoping to get a consensus on when we should meet during the conference hackfest day, on Wednesday March 19th.

Should we meet in the morning, like 10 AM, to get everyone on the same page work the rest of the day? Should we have a smaller introductory meeting at the very beguining of the day, then have a full meeting in the afternoon so those that arrive that morning can attend?

What does the group think?

BTW, in the past during this meeting we will have a lot of newcomers that want to learn about DIG. Other times we are a smaller group and we end up just having a regular DIG meeting.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil