[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] What time should DIG meet during the hackfest at the Evergreen conference?

Kate Butler KateButler at rodgerslibrary.org
Thu Feb 20 16:46:09 EST 2014

The schedule has the git tutorial in the morning on Wed, and I was definitely planning to go to that.  So I vote for anything that puts a meeting of some sort (smaller, larger, what have you) in the afternoon.

Kate Butler
Technology Librarian
Rodgers Memorial Library (Hudson, NH)
http://www.rodgerslibrary.org/