[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Updated Status of 2.6 Documentation

Erica Rohlfs erohlfs at esilibrary.com
Mon Jul 14 14:27:39 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon!

I hope this email finds everyone doing well.

I have pushed the documentation for
​the​
 MARC 007 Physical Characteristics Wizard, enhancements to MARC Fixed
Fields, and TPAC metarecord search and hold.
​ I also pushed documentation for
creating routing lists and printing the address on the routing list
​.

​

I do not have the ability to merge the docs into the master branch.
​ They are currently on the working repository:

​

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=summary

I am currently reworking the MARC Record Attribute Definitions’ Multi
Valued Fields and Composite Record Attributes to give them a place within
the System Administration portion of the documents.

For those concerned about the delay, I ran into a situation
​regarding
 formatting issues related to the fact that I’m using Windows 8.1.

Thank you for your time!

Erica
--

Erica Rohlfs