[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] TPAC structural documentation

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Tue Jul 29 11:27:03 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I just wanted to let people know that I have moved ahead with structural documentation of the OPAC. My aim is to let people understand the overall structure of the OPAC at a glance, to understand quickly how all the parts fit together so they can see what they need to do if they want to make functional customizations to any part.

Practically every file in my C/W MARS OPAC has some customization in it.

I don't know if anyone else has been working on something like this but, if you have, feel free to contact me.

Jim

Jim Keenan
Library Applications Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
Currently reading Mistress Bradstreet by Charlotte Gordon