[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Looking for a back up meeting facilitator for June DIG meeting

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Sun Jun 1 21:19:16 EDT 2014

Hello,

There is a small chance that I might not make it to the start of this
week's DIG meeting. I was wondering if someone could volunteer to be
my back up in case I do run late.

I was asked to attend the yearly conference of a neighboring
consortium that is considering EG. I should have plenty of travel time
to make it time for the start of our meeting, but I would rather set
up a back up.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested in facilitating the meeting.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil